This website is owned and operated by Organic Garage Ltd. (“Organic Garage”, “we”, “us” or the “Company”). The materials on this website are provided as a convenience and may be used for informational purposes only. By using this website, you acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions below, otherwise this website should not be used nor any materials downloaded from it. No securities regulatory authority, the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is deﬁned in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) have reviewed the information on this website and none of the foregoing accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of materials on this website. The Company ’s public disclosure ﬁlings may be accessed via www.sedar.com. While we make efforts to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the material presented on this website users are advised to use materials ﬁled with SEDAR for the most accurate and up to date information. Information on this website, including material information, may have been modiﬁed, superseded, replaced or supplemented by more current information disclosed in press releases or in statutory public ﬁlings made with securities regulatory authorities. We do not make representations as to the completeness, truth or accuracy of the information contained on this website and we do not warrant or represent, and you should not assume, that the content on our website includes all material information pertaining to our Company or that such content represents the most current and up-to-date material information that is publicly available with respect to our Company.
EXCLUSION OF LIABLITY
No warranty, either express or implied, is given for the information and opinions published on our website. The Company shall not be liable for any claims, expenses, damages (including direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages), loss of proﬁts, opportunities or information arising from:
- the use of or reliance on information contained in this website;
- any inaccuracy or omission in such information or failure to keep the information current;
- use of any third-party websites linked to this website;
- any Internet software used in connection with this website or computer viruses or other destructive programs encountered as a result of using this website;
- any delays, inaccuracies or errors in, or in the transmission of, any stock price quotes or historical price data; and
- any other matter connected with this website, even if Organic Garage is made aware of the possibility of such claims, expenses, damages or losses.
If you use our website, you do so at your own risk.
Some of the statements on this website may be or may be deemed to be “forward-looking statements”. All statements on this website, other than statements of historical facts, that address events or developments that management of the Company expects, are forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements